Dovecot FTS using ElasticSearch

Laeeth Isharc laeeth at laeeth.com
Mon Dec 22 09:11:00 UTC 2014

Tim Groeneveld wrote

Hi Tim.

I wonder if you would mind sharing the code (in whatever state it is in)?
If so, I would like to try to pick things up, as this would be very useful
for us.  Solr has its virtues, but I would much rather move everything to
elasticsearch.

[If you do see this message and reply, would be great if you could cc my
email as I only occasionally have time to catch up with the full mailing
list].

Very much appreciate it if you are able to help.  (Or if anyone else has
done the same thing...)

Thanks.

Laeeth.