[Dovecot] How to archive mails on different server

Anant Saraswat anant.saraswat at techblue.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 12:50:11 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

I want to make some new changes to my exim mail server So if any user
archive his/her mail they will save on any other server not on Exim
server , and whenever user want to search for any old mail he will go to
archive folder and can search it from there.... So basically i want to
setup a diffrent server for archiving and want to connect it to my Exim
server. So whevever user archive his/her mail it will autometically save
to diffrent server.

So is it possible using any plugin , or something else . I am using
Roundcube,Exim 4.72, Dovecot(LMTP).

Regards,
Anant Saraswat