[Dovecot] Status

Christian Rohmann crohmann at netcologne.de
Mon Feb 10 13:31:37 UTC 2014

Hey Timo,

hope you are not fully knocked out by the flu?

On 04.02.2014 23:13, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>  - I'm planning on going through Dovecot list's mails this week and make v2.2.11 release

Since you sometimes ask for bugs or improvements to take into an
upcoming release ... may I nag you again with this idea of self healing
the file names / size of zlib compressed maildir files for version >=
2.2.11?

Thread title is: "[Dovecot] Size detection/replair does not work with zlib"

Regards

Christian