[Dovecot] Sieve is not getting the propper RCPT from the LMTP daemon

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Feb 11 21:04:20 UTC 2014

On 12/24/2013 2:15 PM, klondike wrote:
> The relevant lines for the test e-mail I sent are these:
> sieve: info: started log at Dec 24 13:37:23.
> main script: line 9: info: DEBUG: envelope to `klondike (at) gentoo.org'.
> main script: line 10: info: DEBUG: envelope from `klondike (at) gentoo.org'.
> info: msgid=<52B97FF7.6050109 at gentoo.org>: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'.

A similar issue was mentioned and solved a little later on the mailing
list, so that is why I forgot about this one. That involved Sendmail though:

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2014-January/094385.html

So, did you manage to solve this yourself?

If not:
  - What is your config: dovecot -n
  - Do you have an example message?
  - Can you capture the LMTP protocol exchange between Postfix and
Dovecot somehow?

Regards,

Stephan.