[Dovecot] Problem rebuilding Centos 5/6 pigeonhole RPM from mercurial version

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Feb 11 21:07:48 UTC 2014

On 2/7/2014 6:13 PM, Juan C. Blanco wrote:
> works fine, but if I install pigeonhole in a different path, i.e.
>
> pigeonhole-0.4.2$ make install DESTDIR=/var/tmp/pigeonhole

Ok, so what are you trying to achieve by installing in a different
destination? I wouldn't call myself a libtool/autotools wizard and I am
pretty much as puzzled by this behavior as you are. Obviously, I have
never tried this before myself, and I am wondering why anyone would want
to. :)

Regards,

Stephan.