[Dovecot] lmtp_rcpt_check_quota not working

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Thu Feb 13 08:22:11 UTC 2014

Le 11 févr. 2014 à 08:34, Bernhard Schmidt a écrit :

> [...]
> so Dovecot should reject in RCPT TO phase, but according to the logs of the
> upstream Postfix it does so after END-OF-DATA
>
> (host xxx[2001:xxx] said: 452 4.2.2
> <user at domain.de> Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is
> full) (in reply to end of DATA command))
> [...]

Hello Bernhard,

Could you exercise your quota-status service with variations of:

	# telnet xxx 12340
	Trying xxx...
	Connected to xxx.
	Escape character is '^]'.
	recipient=john.doe at example.com
	size=1000000

	action=OK

	^]

and see whether the replies are the expected one?

If yes, this would point to some error in Postfix' configuration.

If not, well... could be you are facing the same kind of problem I'm having here (never managed to have the service reply anything else than "OK" or "REJECT Unknown user"...)

HTH,
Axel