[Dovecot] Segmentation fault in libdovecot-storage.so

Ramon rorru at babel.it
Mon Feb 17 11:01:32 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
today i found a change about mail_cache_header_fields_read() in
15/02/2014 nightly, where calculation for cache corruption detection
changes. It was strictly related to our problem, because cache header
fields are always out of bound, but this not resolve the issue. Did
someone find some solution to this problem?
Ramon