[Dovecot] Dovecot upgrade 1 to 2 on Debian Squeeze : broken /var/run/dovecot

Si L sloewent at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 20:14:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

 Looks like I've run out of time and have to roll back from version 2 to version 1 and stick with version 1.

I have dpkgs for version 1 and my orginal configuration files and think I'll have to stick with Debian Squeeze and never use Wheezy because that does not carry Dovecot 1.

Does any debian dovecot peeps know if this is all the packages I need?

dovecot-common_1.2.15-7_amd64.deb
dovecot-dbg_1.2.15-7_amd64.deb
dovecot-dev_1.2.15-7_amd64.deb
dovecot-imapd_1.2.15-7_amd64.deb
dovecot-pop3d_1.2.15-7_amd64.deb
mysqmail-dovecot-logger_0.4.9-7_amd64.deb