[Dovecot] imap abort after upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.2.7

morrison morrisonli at 126.com
Mon Jan 20 17:35:27 EET 2014

When I did upgrade, 2.2.7 was the latest release. When I ran into the problem, I checked back and found 2.2.8 and 2.2.9 were released shortly one after another. It seemed these releases were sort of buggy. I would like to know if what I described in my previous email was an known issue and was addressed before upgrade to 2.2.10. We are using dovecot as our internal mail service. So stable is most important to us.

Regards,