quota warning configuration problem

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:07:40 UTC 2014

I don't use fs, but,

service quota-warning {
        executable = script /usr/local/scripts/quota-warning.sh
        user = vmail
        unix_listener quota-warning {
                mode = 0666  <-------------------------------------------------
        }
}

You also have
quota_warning2 = storage=90%% quota-warning 80 %u
shouldn't that be 90 / 90  or 80 / 80

Not sure on validity of those other  "quota_warning02" (zero-%d)  etc
since we dont use fs, suggest you check, we use maildir (and I dont
have time at present to read up on fs to offer any further help right
now - need sleep), but maybe try using maildir?

       quota = maildir
        quota_rule = *:storage=800M
        quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=+100M
        quota_rule3 = Junk:storage=+100M