quota warning configuration problem

Przemysław Orzechowski przemek.orzechowski at makolab.pl
Thu Jun 26 22:34:58 UTC 2014

On 27.06.2014 00:07, Nick Edwards wrote:
> I don't use fs, but,
I got rid of the first problem but it seems quota_warning is usless when
using fs backend as its not geting the values from backend althrough
they are avaliable to imap clients as those are showing quota info.

Seems the limit stays 0 for this backend :/

If i define a static (same for all users) limit with quota_rule =
*:storage=200MB quota warning gets executed but there is no way (of wich
i know) to get the data from backend.

If i try to define something like:
quota_rule = *:backend

i get an error

Initialization failed: Failed to initialize quota: Invalid quota root
quota: Invalid rule *:backend: Unknown rule limit name: backend