[Dovecot] Send and Bounced mail not appearing, depending on mail client

Dominique dcouot at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:26:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just installed Dovecot2 on Ubuntu 12.04 server with postfix and
postfixadmin. I am using virtual users and virutal domains.
When using Thunderbird, Roundcubemail,iOS mail application on an iPad2
or Kmail n Android, all mail sent and bounce shows up.

However, when using vTigerCRM to send mails, nothing shows up -
anywhere. I know the mail are being send - as per the mail.log and the
various postfix log lines. But none of that is being captured by Dovecot...

What am I missing?

Thanks for any hints you can provide.

Dominique

---