[Dovecot] When does the replication run normally?

Daniel Thielemann Daniel-128 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 12:45:36 UTC 2014

Hey Vijay,

no I had no repsonese, so thank you very much for your reply. Iam still fighting with this problem.

I used the command to check my replication, but it confuses me a bit:

---
date
Tue Mar 18 13:43:09 CET 2014

doveadm replicator status '*'
username                        priority fast sync full sync failed
john at domain.net             none     04:05:23  04:05:23  -
jack at domain.net             none     04:05:23  04:05:23  -
---

Could u explain me pls what these times mean? Is that the sheduled time of the next run or the time of the last run?

Thanks in advance

Daniel