[Dovecot] Dovecot Replication setup

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Wed Mar 26 11:30:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to setup a master/master replication with dsync (according
to the first part of: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Replication).

Sorry if this question sounds foolish, but I would like to ask/confirm
whether the indicated setup is required on *both* servers participating
in the master/master replication. It seems to me that both need it, but
I would like to confirm, just in case.

Both servers are running 2.2.12 on CentOS x86_64 (5.10 and 6.5
respectively) and users are virtual over ldap.

I might have more questions in the near future, but this is a starting
point.

Please clarify.

Best regards,
Nick