[Dovecot] Help connecting from remote client (no auth attempts)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Mar 27 15:41:22 UTC 2014

Am 27.03.2014 16:33, schrieb Blake McBride:
> In terms of the config, I really don't know what I am doing. I think what
> I want is clear text passwords sent over an SSL connection.  Isn't that
> secure?  I don't know the difference between SSL and that TTSL thing.  I
> really don't care how it is setup. I just want it to be reasonably secure
> and simple.

if you don't care you unlikely will get it secure
sorry but you can't have both at the same time

* don't care and don't understand
* get a secure and clean mailserver setup

hire somebody or learn your daywork, having a public
mailserver brings *great* responsibility *not only*
for you, for the whole internet!