[Dovecot] Disable IMAP for ONE user only

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Mon May 5 18:14:02 UTC 2014

 From dovecont.conf :

# Most (but not all) settings can be overridden by different protocols
and/or
# source/destination IPs by placing the settings inside sections, for
example:
# protocol imap { }, local 127.0.0.1 { }, remote 10.0.0.0/8 { }

So maybe you can even set up an overriding passdb {} inside of a remote
x.x.x.x/x {}