[Dovecot] Disable IMAP for ONE user only

SIW bov at bsdpanic.com
Mon May 5 20:05:52 UTC 2014

Thats a good point.

If I block IMAP/SMTP access to ONE user does that mean that particular
user can't use Roundcube anymore?

I basically want one user to ONLY be able to send/receive/view their
email in Roundcube and not be able to send/receive/view email from any
other client (ie: Thunderbird, K9 email on Andriod, Outlook etc).