[Dovecot] Pigeonhole sieve re-filter extension?

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue May 6 11:29:18 UTC 2014

On 05/06/2014 01:05 PM, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> For now, there's this:
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6785
>
> It could be used to create a magic folder that does the re-filtering
> when a message is moved to it.

There are some similarities, but I think this is not what we want here.
We don't need imap events, we don't need new sieve extensions, we don't
need metadata. All we need is one simple imap (or managesieve) command
that executes current (or specified) script on specified folder (or
maybe later a set of messages, like in IMAP SEARCH). The implementation
then would be much simpler.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak