[Dovecot] İnstall dovecot-piegonhone

Daniel Parthey d.parthey at metaways.de
Sun May 11 22:24:07 UTC 2014

Am 08.05.2014 12:54, schrieb Selcuk Yazar:

> We have Postfix-Dovecot MTA at Redhat EL 5 system. Also we are using this
> system activelly. Now i wantto install pigeonhole managesive server on this
> sys. Do i have any risk or anything ?

There is *always* a risk of doing something wrong,
so it is always good to have a backup in place, before
changing the system configuration.

In my experience, the risk for SIEVE the risk is low, since
the pidgeonhole implementation is rather stable, but it surely depends
on your dovecot and sieve version you want to use, since there have been
some MANAGESIEVE bugs in the past.

What about setting up a virtual test machine with sieve
and managesieve enabled and doing some stress tests there?

Regards
Daniel