[Dovecot] İnstall dovecot-piegonhone

Selcuk Yazar selcuk.yazar at gmail.com
Tue May 13 07:00:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

Ok , i apply your advice install pigeonhole on a test system , everything
looks good. We have default settings for pigeonhole.

but when i restaRT  the dovecot it gives

Starting Dovecot Imap: doveconf: Error: managesieve-login: dump-capability
process killed with signal 11

error.

also

Telnet localhost 4190
gives

Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Dovecot Pigeonhole"
"SIEVE" ""
"SASL" "PLAIN LOGIN"
"VERSION" "1.0"
OK "Dovecot ready."

but i have no idea for first error , any solution ?

thanks in advance.

--
Selçuk YAZAR
http://www.selcukyazar.blogspot.com