[Dovecot] / vs. </

Boris da-dovecotlist-15 at abelonline.de
Sat May 17 15:31:14 UTC 2014

Why so aggressive? I just noticed that I missed the "<" and wondered whether
if makes a difference because it seems to work without it. I know where to find
the documentation but searching for this question is a bit hard since I can't
search for "<". And the wiki doesn't explain the syntax anyway.

After reading the patch am I right in assuming that with "</" the variable in
the dovecot code contains the certificate itself instead of the link to the
file? And if that is correct: Was dovecot reading the file every time it needed
it before the change?