[Dovecot] Plugin mail-filter tangles

Axel Luttgens axel.luttgens at skynet.be
Wed May 28 09:12:52 UTC 2014

Le 26 mai 2014 à 14:12, Stanislas SABATIER a écrit :

> [...]
> I've already done that but it did change the behavior.
> You said it works as expected on your test machine, but did you try to
> exactly reproduce my case ? ie : having 3 different users within 3
> different domains all managed by Dovecot. User1 sends an email to
> someone outside and CC user2 and user3.

Hello Stanislas,

I just meant that putting:
	lmtp_destination_recipient_limit=1
in main.cf yields here the expected result: one message per recipient.
The idea was to have a quick check for a possible overlap of user settings (whether because of your code or Dovecot's one, or your configs).

I was hoping to perform some tests on my side, but I'm currently stuck: I'm unable to trigger the filters here (makes me remind of another yet unresolved problem, possibly related to a somewhat peculiar passdb/userdb I'm using here). Still investigating...

> Because, if I send an email from an outside account to someone and CC
> user2 and user3, everything is working perfectly at Dovecot's side, even
> if Postfix is launching a single process to deliver the email !
> [...]

Hmmm... I don't fully understand, but it seems you're adding new info to this thread.
Could you elaborate (inside vs "outside account", "working perfectly"...)?

Axel