doveadm-move(1)

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Wed Oct 15 23:27:15 UTC 2014

On 10/15/2014 11:16 PM, Joseph Tam wrote:
> Pascal Volk writes:
>> Where did you find this example?
>
> Cut&pasted off the terminal man page output.  Looking into
> man1/doveadm-move.1, I see
>
>  	.B doveadm move \-u jane Archive/2011/09 mailbox INBOX BEFORE \(rs
>  	.B 2011-10-01 SINCE 01-Sep-2011
>
> so it's a problem with my nroff, not dovecot's man pages.  (Hmm, it
> happens with groff too -- it appears to be some sort of line length bug.)

Well, there was a problem with non-escaped dashes. But that was fixed 10
months ago:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/diff/8a3d0426f514/doc/man/doveadm-move.1.in

I'm not sure, if that is the reason for the problem.

Which OS, *roff are you using? Maybe I'm able to reproduce the problem. :-)

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: c01dcafe.1428901 at localdomain.org