index problem with only 1 folder of 1 box

Guillaume tmpdovecot at groyaume.com
Thu Oct 16 07:46:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

Once again, sorry for my poor english skills...

I upgrade dovecot to 2.2.13, and... the problem is always here. :-(

So i purge (once again) solr entirely and reinstall it. But I forget to
install the schema.xml in solr. I have only the original schema which is
given with the package.
==> All is OK (but a bit slow : 5s against less than a second)

I reinstall the schema.xml of dovecot, it's very fast but... I have the
problem again...

Now i know the source of the problem! ;)
But i'm not able to configure correctly the schema at this moment... :-(

So i will preserve the original schema for the moment.

Good bye

Guillaume