Invoking the spam checker on the sieve script

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Thu Oct 23 16:19:06 UTC 2014

El Thursday 23 October 2014, Robert Schetterer escribió:
> i dont get what your problem is exactly
> but looks like you wanna pre sort mail about other stuff  ( i.e. sender
> ) and doing spam sort at last, should be no problem with a sieve user
> rule if spam score is allready in the mail ( flagged by spamassassin
> before) etc

That most of my mail comes from 100% assured not spam sources: mailing lists
that are already filtered or rss2email (the second probably can be skipped
easily because it comes locally). I only have a small VPS, so I'm trying to
save some resources if possible. Spamassassin consumes quite a lot, AFAIK.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2