outlook 2013

Trent Lloyd trentl at webinabox.net.au
Wed Sep 10 04:15:09 UTC 2014

I have had this problem a lot on my old Dovecot 0.9 system.. it seems to be OK on 2.2 however.
It’s really noticeable when interacting with another Apple map system.

One key thing is the Outlook by default doesn’t immediately purge your deleted items.  It lags on that a bit. There are settings to change that.

Trent