migration from cyrus with dsync sieve problem

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Thu Sep 18 12:08:33 UTC 2014

Hi Alessandro,

Am 2014-09-15 um 16:07 schrieb Alessandro Bono:

> i'm migrating a cyrus imapd server to dovecot with dsync
> everyting seems working but sieve rules are not copied to dovecot server
> I searched for documentation but without any luck
> I use the configuration below with

We are in the process of doing the same here.  After first trials with
dsync we went to migrating with cyrus2dovecot.  For migrating sieve
scripts we wrote a simple shell script.

The main reason why we abandoned dsync is that it was just painfully
slow.  I don't remember if it did (attempt) to syn sieve scripts.

One thing that we still could not solve is that when migrating shared
folders, all flags for all mail are set to unread.  Would be interesting
if you use shared mailboxes and how you tackle this topic.

Cheers,
--
J.Hofmüller

Im Übrigen bin ich der Meinung, das Joanneum muss zerschlagen werden! -
Barbara Fischer