Dovecot Sieve and Postfix header_checks Issue

Klaipedaville on Google klaipedaville at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 13:16:22 UTC 2014

>Alex:
>if it was
>
>^From:.*\@.*\.tw$
>it would not.
$ is optional and it only means the end of expression, the rule works either with or without it in the problem I was trying to solve.

>And again according to the man page, $ is usable:

This is again an option ($), not a must, the rule would be valid either way.

>You seem to think that you are the worlds greatest regexp expert and to
>be frank it comes off as a bit arrogant.
>Alex

I am not the world greatest regexp expert but definitely not the worst one. My rules work the way I want and need them to work. Period. I have neither time no desire to prove that 2+2=4.  I will not clutter this list speaking off Dovecot issues any more as I feel sorry for time wasted for list readers