Dovecot 2.2.16: disappearing messages, mismatched summaries, duplicated messages, excessive full re-downloads

Edgar Pettijohn III edgar at pettijohn-web.com
Thu Apr 16 02:10:50 UTC 2015

> mail_location = maildir:~:CONTROL=/var/no-quota/%u

At first glance the above looks like it may be wrong or a typo.

I don't remember now why I added the following, but it seems like it may be worth a shot:

imap_client_workarounds = delay-newmail tb-extra-mailbox-sep tb-lsub-flags

> mbox_dirty_syncs = no
> mbox_lazy_writes = no

Pretty sure the above is for mbox if you are using maildir I don't think they apply, but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

Edgar