sieve and antispam

Andrew McN andrew at mcnaughty.com
Fri Aug 14 13:08:45 UTC 2015

I have a fairly standard antispam/dspam setup: postfix delivers to
dspam, which classifies and tags the mail, and then passes it to postfix
which uses sieve to put mail into the appropriate folders based on
dspam's classification.  I also have the antispam plugin watching mail
being moved between folders and re-training dpsam accordingly.

If I now add some sieve filter rules which put incoming mail into
appropriate folders, possibly overriding what would normally result from
dspam's classification, will that be seen by the antispam plugin and
used for training dspam?

Regards,
Andrew McNaughton