Error: User initialization failed

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Aug 14 14:51:27 UTC 2015

OK, I obviously forgot something when setting up new user accounts (which I did via postfix admin to add them to the MySQL database):

dovecot: lda(chance at example.com): Error: User initialization failed: Namespace '': Ambiguous mail location setting, don't know what to do with it: /usr/local/virtual/chance@ example.com (try prefixing it with mbox: or milder:)

I have lots of mysql users defined and working, but do I need to manually create the mail store for new ones?

(Sorry, it’s been quite a long time since I had to add accounts).

--
You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything