sieve_after seems to be ignored ?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Tue Aug 25 14:14:42 UTC 2015

Benny Pedersen wrote:

> sieve is the personal, and sieve_after is the global, you have swapped
> names ?
>
> all that asside does both svbin exists ?, if not make sure dovecot can
> read them, run sievec on the source file

Yes, it was compiled.

However,  I have found the problem - it was in fact a missing '}' in
another config file. :-(

> imho global sieve files must not be in $HOME

I agree - I'm not really using a global, just a personal "after" script.
I'm setting up SOGo with filters, but some advanced users have long
sieve scripts that can't just be converted.  So I'm moving their
existing sieve scripts so ~/sieve/personal.sieve and I'm letting SOGo
manage ~/.dovecot.sieve.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.8°C)