Resubmission after N days

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Wed Feb 4 13:54:09 UTC 2015

On 03 Feb 2015, at 23:49 , Steffen Kaiser <skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de> wrote:
> What mail storage are you using? With Maildir all messages are plain files, you could move those messages into a specific folder and do:
>
> find /path/to/folder -mtime +$days -print0 | \
> xargs -r0 mv -t /path/to/INBOX/new

That’s simple enough, and would work.

You could do something like what SaneBox does and create custom named folders like @nextWeek @tomorrow @nextMonth and so on. Honestly, it seems almost straight forward. There must be something I’m missing.

--
'I knew the two of you would get along like a house on fire.' Screams,
flames, people running for safety...