dovecot.org slow & imap search now blazing fast

Laeeth Isharc laeeth at laeeth.com
Wed Jan 14 17:39:36 UTC 2015

Hi.

In case you were not aware, I wanted to let you know that dovecot.org
has been very slow (often almost unusable) for at least several days now.

Also, I upgraded my dovecot from 2.2.10 to 2.2.15.  Thank you for fixing
IMAP search.  I have c. 2mm messages, and it had become unusable before
but it is now very fast.  (I saw a reference to an optimisation on the
mailing list from back in Oct 2013, so maybe that was it).

Regards,

Laeeth