[serious help request!] Desperately trying to get Apache Solr working with Dovecot.

Kevin Laurie superinterstellar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:31:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am desperately trying to get Apache Solr to work with Dovecot FTS. I
would really appreciate if someone could please help me!
I have already done the following:-

1. I can ssh into my server and see that Apache Solr is up and running.

 ssh -t -L 8983:localhost:8983 user at mydomain.com

2. In the collection1 core selector I have the following files:-
solrconfig.xml and schema.xml
The schema.xml output is as follows(see link):-

http://pastebin.com/thGw2pQj

3. I have installed the dovecot-solr already.

4. Configured dovecot to run solr-fts as follows:-

In 10-mail.conf:

# Space separated list of plugins to load for all services. Plugins
specific to
# IMAP, LDA, etc. are added to this list in their own .conf files.
#mail_plugins =
mail_plugins = fts fts_solr

In 90-plugin.conf:-

plugin {
   fts = solr
   fts_solr = break-imap-search url=http://localhost:8983/solr/
}

*Desperately looking for some help! Please help!!!*
Thanks
Kevin