from Cyrus to Dovecot, seen status on cyrus.index files

Norberto Bensa nbensa+dovecot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:25:46 UTC 2015

> Zitat von Norberto Bensa <nbensa+dovecot at gmail.com>:
>
>  Does anyone use cyrus2dovecot for migrations? If so, how do you deal with
>> seen status when it is stored in the .index files?
>>

> Why don't you use the migration tool that comes with Dovecot bundled
> instead, namely dsync? It claims to preserve almost virtually everything
> from the old server.

I've used dsync but it's too slow.

Also, I have some users with shared mailboxes. Those mailboxes get
duplicated. Either this is the way it works or I'm doing something wrong.
If I could get dsync to not duplicate shared mailboxes, I think I could use
it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
Norberto