from Cyrus to Dovecot, seen status on cyrus.index files

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Fri Jan 23 14:38:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 2015-01-23 um 14:25 schrieb Norberto Bensa:

> I've used dsync but it's too slow.

Yes, that's also what we experienced and why we went to cyrus2dovecot.

> Also, I have some users with shared mailboxes. Those mailboxes get
> duplicated. Either this is the way it works or I'm doing something wrong.
> If I could get dsync to not duplicate shared mailboxes, I think I could use
> it.

Duplication was not a problem when we migrated.  The side effect we had
was that all mail in a shared mailbox was marked new for all the
sharers.  We could not get cyrus2dovecot to use user's flags for shared
mailboxes.  Apart from that everything worked really well.

Regards,
--
J.Hofmüller

Ein literarisches Meisterwerk ist nur ein Wörterbuch in Unordnung.
  - Jean Cocteau