auth: Error: auth worker: Aborted request: Lookup timed out

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 14:21:00 UTC 2015

I don't know if this is related but I also get quite a few of these error messages:

Jan 31 14:10:46 auth: Warning: auth client 0 disconnected with 1 pending requests: Connection reset by peer
Jan 31 14:13:20 auth: Warning: auth client 0 disconnected with 1 pending requests: Connection reset by peer
Jan 31 14:13:20 auth: Warning: auth client 0 disconnected with 2 pending requests: Connection reset by peer
Jan 31 14:13:22 auth: Warning: auth client 0 disconnected with 2 pending requests: EOF
Jan 31 14:13:26 auth: Warning: auth client 0 disconnected with 1 pending requests: Connection reset by peer

maybe around 20-30 per day.