Are the Dovecot Enterprise Edition Ubuntu 14.04 packages stable?

Tue Jul 7 04:46:25 UTC 2015

I recently begun to migrate mail services to a new box so I could
retrofit an existing box. I took this opportunity to check back on the
official Dovecot Enterprise Edition (EE) pages to see if support has
been added for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

I never could find the information on the dovecot.fi website, but taking
my existing credentials for Dovecot EE repo access and looking at the
root path I see that 14.04 packages are available from the APT repo.

Are those stable or experimental? I have an Ubuntu 12.04 box I've kept
around just for Dovecot EE that I'd like to move to 14.04 if the
packages are stable.

p.s.

Thank you for continuing to provide access for existing users of the
repo, but what would new users need to do to obtain access?

Thanks for your time.