Problem with IMAP-Proxy and M$ Exchange-Server

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Jul 7 08:44:18 UTC 2015

Hi List!

I **HATE** Exchange-Server. I think it's not able to manage E-Mails,
but we have to use it at work...

Well, we need to read the E-Mails from outside, so I configured
Dovecot with IMAPC to connect to the Exchange-Server.
It works, but I have a problem...

If I receive an E-Mail, and I read it from my phone (for example), I
see in Outlook that the E-Mail as been read.
If I move the E-Mail in another folder from my phone, I see in Outlook
the E-Mail in the new folder **AND** in the INBOX.
If I check my E-Mail from another phone (or Mail-Client), I see the
E-Mail just in the new folder, so I think, the Exchange-Server did
move it.

But Outlook does not get this information...

Any idea how can I solve my problem?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)