Dovecot in UCS

Daniel Tröder troeder at univention.de
Tue Jul 21 09:23:40 UTC 2015

Hello :)

I hope you can forgive me a little advertisement: The English
translation of my blog post on the Dovecot integration I did for the
Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is online:
https://www.univention.com/2015/07/dovecot-is-the-default-imappop3-mail-server-in-ucs/

UCS is a Debian based Linux Distribution, everything - incl. management
bits - is OSS. There is a "Core Edition" that you can download and use
(also commercially) for free, that is - despite its name - feature
complete: https://www.univention.com/downloads/ucs-download

A lot of interesting Dovecot features can be changed without breaking
things, so this blog post may be interesting to everyone.

The German version can be found here:
https://www.univention.de/2015/07/mailserver-dovecot-als-standard-imappop3-server-in-ucs/

Greetings
Daniel Tröder