Client Limit reached in Dovecot

Daniel Tröder troeder at univention.de
Wed Jul 22 08:26:28 UTC 2015

Hello Chandran,

The configuration you sent me doesn't match the problem or previous reports.

It seems to qmail toaster distribution is doing something strange with
dovecot. I found an old mailinglist entry with your exact problem:
https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg35587.html

It seems to be particular to their configuration. Please write about
your problem to the qmailtoaster-list:
https://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/info.html

Greetings
Daniel

Am 22.07.2015 um 09:53 schrieb Chandran Manikandan:> Dear Daniel,