Testin new installation

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jun 14 10:44:42 UTC 2015

Urban:

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:58:57 +0200, you wrote:

>> ssl_cert = /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/tbv2015.crt
>This is not correct. It should be:
>
>ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/tbv2015.crt

That one was my fault. That's what it is inside 10-ssl.conf, but
because I typed the mail message manually, I forgot the `<'.

It appears, however, that I may have solved the problem with the
certificates. I happened to look at the file size of tgv2015.crt and
noticed it was incorrect, which meant I created it incorrectly. I
recreated it, restarted DOvecot, and have not seen the file open
errors. I'll continue with testing.