Testin new installation

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jun 14 12:03:28 UTC 2015

Alex, et al.,

I spoke too soon. Upon close examination of /var/log/maillog, the
errors previously reported via the maillog extracts only happen when I
attempt to test the imap connection. Everything appears correctly set
up, defined, etc. It's now down to the certificates themselves I
think. I have the following files:

. A file containing the certificate as issued by the certifying
uthority that sold it to me. This file has a .CRT extension.

. The certifying authority's standard (or intermediate) certificate.
This file has a .PEM extension.

. The private key file I generated when I created the CSR which was
submitted to the certifying authority to create the signed certificate
for my domain. This file has a .KEY extension.

I created the certificate file by opening a new text buffer in the
editor of my choice and reading in the first and second of the above
three files, then saving the concatenated buffer as
/etc/pki/dovecot/certs/tgv2015.crt