More about my SSL certificate problem

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jun 15 11:38:26 UTC 2015

If I could remove this message from this list, I would! I just figured
out what my problem was, and it's something I thought *FOR SURE* I had
fixed. I've looked at this thing so many times, I fell into the trap
of not seeing the forest for the trees. I had inadvertently omitted
the '<' before the first certificate definition. I guess there really
is something to the technique of walking away from a problem for a
while--in this case, overnight--and then coming tack to it and seeing
it as if for the first time. I am able to successfully connect via
Telnet and will carry on with my testing and integration with Postfix.
Thanks to all for their help.