Large jumps in dovecot-uidlist

Felix Zielcke fzielcke at z-51.de
Mon Jun 15 16:46:34 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, den 14.06.2015, 10:46 +0100 schrieb Mark:
> Since upgrading to Debian Wheezy
> # 2.2.13: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
> # OS: Linux 3.2.0-4-kirkwood armv5tel Debian 7.8

So it's dovecot from the backports.
Didn't you notice that since about 2 months there's now jessie out?
That has 2.2.13 too but maybe it's an issue outside of dovecot in some
library. Or just a bug in the backport.

I have no problem at all with my dovecot under jessie. But it's
currently only responsible for my own private mails. So it hasn't much
to do.
Oh and now by looking again at your full mail: I mainly use IMAP +
Evolution or on my Android Smartphone K-9 Mail to access them.