Require certificate for external clients

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Sun Mar 1 10:47:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 28.02.2015 um 00:28 schrieb Joseph Tam:
> That should be qualified as "Is it possible to have Dovecot imap/pop
> daemons listening on multiple ports for a single running instance."

Yes, exactly.

> You can share libraries, binaries,
> log files, but use separate configuration files, specifying different
> ports/addresses/ssl-configs/auth/access parameters.  Then you can fire
> them both up
>
>     dovecot -c /dovecot/etc/dovecot-1.conf
>     dovecot -c /dovecot/etc/dovecot-2.conf

I will have to look into it. I'm afraid that I would have to fiddle
around with the default unit files. Also I'm not completely sure how
this would work with all of the configuration files that have been split
off into small chunks and get included at some point. This is probably
going to be messy rather quickly :'(.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch