Mapping other Inbox method (symlink vs ACL)

Kevin Laurie superinterstellar at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:46:35 UTC 2015

Dear Steffen,
Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it.
By permission I mean (read, write, look-up seen). I dont think symlink
will allow these features.
ACL  does support such features.
Only problem is that I have to setacl for individual boxes (ie
Inbox,Sent,Junk etc.)

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Steffen Kaiser