v2.2.17 release candidate released

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sat May 9 19:53:08 UTC 2015

Compiled successfully on FreeBSD-{8.4|9.3|10.1}.

Running also on those and watching|listening for any complains.

Although on one of the 8.4, I have seen so many IMAP process started. I
hope this is some uses connecting via IMAP. I have never seen that before.

root at gw:/usr/home/wash/Tools/Dovecot/2.2/dovecot-2.2.17.rc1 # ps ax | grep
dove
47491  ??  I      0:00.00 supervise dovecot
47498  ??  S      0:00.13 /opt/dovecot2.2/sbin/dovecot -F -c
/opt/dovecot2.2/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
47501  ??  I      0:00.01 /usr/local/bin/multilog t s1000000 n20
/var/log/dovecot/
47509  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/anvil
47510  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/log
47570  ??  I      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47571  ??  I      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47572  ??  S      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47573  ??  I      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47574  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47575  ??  S      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47576  ??  I      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47577  ??  I      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47578  ??  S      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47579  ??  S      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47580  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47581  ??  S      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47584  ??  I      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47587  ??  I      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47591  ??  I      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47594  ??  I      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47597  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47598  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47600  ??  S      0:00.01 dovecot/imap
47601  ??  S      0:00.02 dovecot/imap
47848  ??  S      0:00.04 dovecot/config
47849  ??  S      0:00.03 dovecot/auth
47879  ??  I      0:00.00 dovecot/ssl-params
47908  ??  I      0:00.01 dovecot/pop3-login
48012  ??  I      0:00.01 dovecot/pop3-login
48057  ??  S      0:00.03 dovecot/auth -w
48087   0  S+     0:00.00 grep dove

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,