Connection between postfix and dovecot failing

Sytse Kuijk sytse at pobox.com
Sat Nov 28 21:42:15 UTC 2015

Well, post fix tries, but cannot connect. Sounds to me like problem at the receiving side.
In any case, one question would be: is amavis part of dovecot or of postfix?

sytse

- Sytse Kuijk                            -       ___
- R.S.R. n.v.                            -       o|o
- Gijzelaarsstraat 16                    - \_____(.)_____/
- 2000 Antwerpen                         -
- GSM: +32 468 20 00 00                  -              ___
- Phone: +32 3 216 4328                  -              o|o
- E-mail: sytse at pobox.com                -        \_____(.)_____/

iThink therefore iMac